What's new

SP3 Bag

Tmozer

I have been looking around for a bag to carry my SP3 with keyboard. I want something with a handle (strap optional) and pockets to hold accessories, including the charging block and cables. I don't want it too tight. Neoprene would be fine. Leather, cloth, whatever. Black or gray.

I was just at Staples trying out the different cases. Some too big. Some too small. Most without the above features. Still looking.

Suggestions?

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
I veer really came across anything i liked that didn't just look "nerdy" so ended up just buying a nice leather messenger bag that can hold the surface, a mouse, charger, book, bottle of water, wallet, keys etc. I've had dedicated electronic bags before but i'm much happier having this.

I know waterfielddesign had some nice looking sleeves and bags designed for the SP3.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
I carry this one to work every day. Slender, but can carry other stuff when needed. Fur lined. Side pocket center stitching makes convenient niches for mouse or media. Just right.
incase Slender Sleeve Deluxe 13

incase_slingsleeve.jpg

tuxnjeans

I have been looking around for a bag to carry my SP3 with keyboard. I want something with a handle (strap optional) and pockets to hold accessories, including the charging block and cables. I don't want it too tight. Neoprene would be fine. Leather, cloth, whatever. Black or gray.

I was just at Staples trying out the different cases. Some too big. Some too small. Most without the above features. Still looking.

Suggestions?

GegeNY

that's the same one I have. I'm very picky about my cases, and tried more than id like to admit. But this case is by far the best! worth its $70 price tag.
Yes, the best bag for the price by far, small, nice inside, pockets for charger, mouse and more.