What's new

SP3 charger problem

elixir

Ok, I had the same problem as I mentioned in my previous reply. So far instead of keep using the faulty one I use my dock station to charge my SP3. So the faulty power supply I left it on my desk for couple weeks already. Now finally I got the replacement from MS and ready to throw the faulty one to the bin. But I decided to try it again once more.... and this is what happened just now the one that it used to be faulty now is perfectly working fine. It can charge my phone and SP3 as normal.
This is weird but at least I am happy now coz got an extra power supply.

elixir

Ok, I had the same problem as I mentioned in my previous reply. So far instead of keep using the faulty one I use my dock station to charge my SP3. So the faulty power supply I left it on my desk for couple weeks already. Now finally I got the replacement from MS and ready to throw the faulty one to the bin. But I decided to try it again once more.... and this is what happened just now the one that it used to be faulty now is perfectly working fine. It can charge my phone and SP3 as normal.
This is weird but at least I am happy now coz got an extra power supply.
sorry i need to take it back my statement above. The charger (the faulty one) is showing the same issue again after being ok for the last 20 hours. So there it goes to the bin now. I am using the replacement from MS now.