What's new

SP3 i7 256GB

Dan Klinger

Howdy,

Picked up mine at Best Buy on Black Friday. The price was right.

Did anyone get sucked into the whole warranty thing? What about MS Accidental Drop Coverage?

Been using it for almost 3 weeks now at work and home and trying to get down the new workflows...some are awkward...sitting with it as a laptop on the commuter train to work is anything but easy, but other than that, I would say some of my work approaches are getting easier.

Anywho, I will read around and try to find another question out - anyone finding on sleep that trying to reconnect their SP3 doesnt happen? Instead I need to disconnect and reconnect purposely?

malberttoo

Howdy,

Picked up mine at Best Buy on Black Friday. The price was right.

Did anyone get sucked into the whole warranty thing? What about MS Accidental Drop Coverage?

Been using it for almost 3 weeks now at work and home and trying to get down the new workflows...some are awkward...sitting with it as a laptop on the commuter train to work is anything but easy, but other than that, I would say some of my work approaches are getting easier.

Anywho, I will read around and try to find another question out - anyone finding on sleep that trying to reconnect their SP3 doesnt happen? Instead I need to disconnect and reconnect purposely?

Hi Dan, welcome!

Microsoft's Complete warranty for the SP3 is well worth every penny.

As far as the WiFi, it was a known issue with some of the earlier firmwares, but is now mostly resolved. Have you made sure that your SP3 is fully updated through Windows Update?

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
If your having this connectivity issue at home, after all the Windows updates are applied, try upgrading your router firmware or replacing it.