What's new

SP3 in short supply?

OP
raqball

raqball

The article indicates more markets.

At some retailers in Australia, Surface sold out by lunchtime on launch day.

In China, retailers are sold out of the Core i5 and i7 models.

Devices are hard to come by in Germany, New Zealand, Korea, and at one of the largest retailers in the United Kingdom.

Maximus3D

I have placed an order on a i7 256gb version here in Sweden a week ago now and it's out of stock everywhere. Some random stores have one or two in store for public display but that's it, i have no idea how long i will have to wait for it but it feels like a month will pass by until i can get my hands on it.

/ Magnus

mohcho

Welcome Magnus! Think about how those who pre-ordered felt having to wait over a month and a half for the release date.

Maximus3D

Thanks for the welcome malbertto and mohcho :) oh yes time passes very slowly already so i try to occupy my mind with other things while waiting but it's not as easy as it sounds.

Having to wait 1½ months would be a nightmare, i would climb the walls, scratch off the wallpaper and pull my hair out meanwhile..

/ Magnus

DeltaXray

There's been a real stock shortage here in the UK. All models have been out of stock in two of the UKs largest retailers most of this week, which is annoying as I have been waiting to replace my unit via the retailer to ensure a brand new model. Finally picking it up today.