What's new

SP3 Keyboard Colour Poll

What colour do you have or going to have for your SP3

• Total voters

wynand32

I've never been one to buy/use anything particularly flashy. When I wore suits to work, it was all black, gray, navy blue, etc. However, for some reason, the red Type Cover caught my eye and so that's what I went with. Completely out of character...

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've never been one to buy/use anything particularly flashy. When I wore suits to work, it was all black, gray, navy blue, etc. However, for some reason, the red Type Cover caught my eye and so that's what I went with. Completely out of character...

I'm similar. I guess i'd be called boring. I won't wear clothes if they've fancy or garish designs on them. I like simple and clean (which works really well for my lolita loving partner :p). I had decided i'd break away from my traditional styles, but having seen the black/grey typecover, i just loved it :)

obmotum

I'm getting the red one (Exclusive only for MS Store).
I'm excited, only 2 days left until my SP3 arrives :)
I ordered the i7 512GB with 19% discount :)

bluegrass

Actually there are two blues. Microsoft store blue and Best Buy blue. The OP's photo shows that his is a Best Buy blue.

LSU!
20140826_173826954_iOS.jpg

And BTW, the pen's purple button matches the purple keyboard oh so perfectly...

kristalsoldier

Actually there are two blues. Microsoft store blue and Best Buy blue. The OP's photo shows that his is a Best Buy blue.

I have exactly the same Type Cover shown in the OP's post and I got it from the MS Store. What is the difference between this one and what is often referred to as Best Buy Blue?

cyan was my choice.

Fun and lively without being garishly bright and obnoxious.

But I will say that it gets dirty pretty easily. Guy at the MS store said use a lightly damp rag with a bit of mild cleaner on the rag itself, and I should be able to get it looking good again.

I hate to say it, but I think I may eventually get an additional one of a different color - not because I'm unhappy with the cyan, but just because multiple colors are available and I like 'em all!

Smart of MS to not just offer black.