What's new

SP3 Reviews

daniielrp

Gizmodo review
Surface Pro 3 Review: The Greatest Laptop-Tablet Hybrid You Don't Need

It doesn't sound like a stamp of approval, but I think it's a really good review and makes me want it even more. His complaints aren't really problems. Who really thinks the 2-step process to open the SP3 (lifting the screen and then folding out the kickstand) is a deal breaker against the traditional laptop (just lift the screen)? I don't understand that.

I'm still excited about getting this!

That's Gizmodo for you, great site for news in general but pretty much every article is edited by a Sarcasm-adding-machine-4000.

Decent reviews, really looking forward to the i7 Pro versions coming out at the end of August. This will be my first Surface, been getting by with an iPad 2 and the battery is finally dying so it's time to upgrade. If all you want to do is surf the net, facebook and light email then an iPad is great. If you want to actually do some heavy work and use real software then the Surface looks like the way to go. I haven't seen any mention of a power cover, I really hope they have one out when the i7 releases. I'd hate to buy the $130 type cover to pick up a power cover a few months later.

Unix82

Details of power adapter?

Pleeeeez, Can any one advise what are the details of power adapter? in terms of output Voltage and output Ampere?

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Pleeeeez, Can any one advise what are the details of power adapter? in terms of output Voltage and output Ampere?

This is the best photo I can find for the Power Brick...

sp3powerbrick.PNG

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Ralf is an amazing engineer and individual, during the Surface 2/Pro 2 launch he spent about an half hour with my son, didn't talk down to him, explaining the engineering of both machines.....then on the flight home, he was on our same flight and stopped to talk my son again...

The entire team is a class act from Panos, to the engineering team and even the Marketing Team.

gcoupe

The entire team is a class act from Panos, to the engineering team and even the Marketing Team.

Even the Marketing Team? Now there's a turnup for the books... Normally a marketing team would be first up against the wall come the revolution...

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I get to interact with the Marketing Team more often, the good news is they are very Technical Marketing Team....