What's new

SP3 Win 10 full clean install missing software?

bounddyy

So my SP3 had the out of the box Windows 10 (i'm the 2nd owner) and I did a clean install of Windows cause it wouldn't let me partition the drive but now that I've reinstalled windows it won't roate and it's missing tiny SP3 things like that notification icon bottom right that allowed screen sketch and showed some other minor options.

By clean I mean wiped everything and installed from a USB flash drive.

OP
B

bounddyy

So my SP3 had the out of the box Windows 10 (i'm the 2nd owner) and I did a clean install of Windows cause it wouldn't let me partition the drive but now that I've reinstalled windows it won't roate and it's missing tiny SP3 things like that notification icon bottom right that allowed screen sketch and showed some other minor options.

By clean I mean wiped everything and installed from a USB flash drive.

I wanted to add, is there a specific, custom copy for the surface pro? I assume it's just Windows on a tablet.

Metalman

so its mostly good now but it wont rotate.
Are you in desktop mode? I us desktop mode all the time and when I first boot I need to unlock rotate for it to work. If you are in table mode then it should be unlock at the start.
One more thing. I also installed Windows 10 clean form a USB, and when ran Windows update it installed all the driver for my Surface Pro 3.

OP
B

bounddyy

Are you in desktop mode? I us desktop mode all the time and when I first boot I need to unlock rotate for it to work. If you are in table mode then it should be unlock at the start.
One more thing. I also installed Windows 10 clean form a USB, and when ran Windows update it installed all the driver for my Surface Pro 3.

Thank you guys it started working now that I switch back and forth. :]