What's new

SP3's Fine Behind: PROTECTED!

B

B'midbar

A fart has a thermal conductivity of 55 W/m-k, therefore comes out nice and warm.

You perv you... Someone needs to contact Surface Protective Servies.

Most hilarious thing I've ever read up here. 10 points to Griffendor.

Geek.Verve

I would definitely style up my SP3 if it were the i3 version *maybe* the i5. My i7 needs all the cooling it can get, though. I would guess a screen protector on the back would increase temps by a good 10% or more.

CrippsCorner

Just wondering... people put on covers because they want to protect the natural beauty of their device, yes? So, you cover it up, and never get to see the natural beauty lol; I just don't get covers.

The only reason I'd see for having one was to protect the resale value, anyone else do so for different reasons?

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Just wondering... people put on covers because they want to protect the natural beauty of their device, yes? So, you cover it up, and never get to see the natural beauty lol; I just don't get covers.

The only reason I'd see for having one was to protect the resale value, anyone else do so for different reasons?
I did it because I wanted my to stand out as I'm now in an office with 60 SP3 deployed....I also did as I lay it flat on the desk to write and I wanted some form of protection to protect the re-sell value.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
The Stickerboy skins I have greatly improve my grip on the slick Surface Pro 3, making it far less likely I, or someone else, will drop it.

JoeNathan78

I went with a skin I found on Amazon by Toast. Real wood, love the look and feel.
E07CC1C9-BAB5-43F1-A716-9687961E2AC6_zpsxlezq5u2.jpg

F0CCEA19-C9CE-4FB6-BE8B-51260220A8BB_zpsmhzyswh6.jpg

I just used this screen protectors idea on the back of my surface. sure, its not particularly pretty, but I like the added grip it gives me when I'm using it as a tablet. its nowhere near as slippery as the bare metallic coating

smar

Mine's a see through sticker. It's only purpose is to stop the back from getting scratched while I use my SP3 on a day to day basis, and leave it lying around everywhere.