What's new

Speaker Enhancements

conan1600

So i find the speakers on my SP3 to be fine but i'm having an issue with Skype being far to low in comparison with the system volume. I went into properties of the speaker to adjust and found that instead of having the normal enhancement tab it just says Dolby Audio, then turn off or on. No ability to set loudness etc like normal. Is this the case for everyone or just me? Has anyone perchance found a work around?

Adjust your Microphone volume by going to recording tab rather than playback tab. Also, launch the volume mixer to limit all sounds except skype.

OP
C

conan1600

Adjust your Microphone volume by going to recording tab rather than playback tab. Also, launch the volume mixer to limit all sounds except skype.
the skype volume slider will not surpass system volume in mixer and my mic volume is fine, it is the volume coming from my speakers in the skype application that is low. for example if i play a youtube video the volume is fine but in skype at the same system volume the sound is barely audible. at 100% max volume my speakers are very loud in everything except skype where it will be just barely acceptable.
however i am more curious as to what has happened to the enhancements tab :)

Mine is there like always. No dolby tab though:

Capture.JPG

OP
C

conan1600

this is what i have. i would like to get what you have....i uninstalled the driver but it just pops back up even if i don't restart. very interesting and i'm wondering why and if this has anything to do with the audio bug some people have

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    197.3 KB · Views: 563