What's new

Sprint LTE Surface Pro Deal with Unlocked Surface

stufried

Sprint is offering an unlimited deal f,or $15 a month which seems to be: (a) 23 gigs before deprioritization ; (b) unlimited 480+ video (not counted by prioritization); unlimited music (not count by prioritization); and, (c) 10 gigs of hotspot data. I'm currently paying $50 for 10 gigs of TMobile data with free video, and I get Canada included. (Sprint is $2 a day for Canada). Even when you count the $2 a day for Canada, this is a better deal for me.

My questions is can I activate an unlocked Microsoft LTE on Sprint and just how overloaded is the Sprint network. They have the most MNVOs and I know that they are the most struggling of the four networks. Remember I am comparing the plan with TMobile, not Verizon.

Microsoft Surface Pro pack - Sprint Small Business

Loonie01

It will work with no issues. I have T-Mobile and I just put the sim card in and add the APN and it works.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
S

stufried

I had problems with Sprint because their database wouldn't clear MSN. I wound up going with Teltik's tablet plan for $30 a month with unlimited LTE for my Surface. It was a little more, but it also includes 5 gigs a month in Canada which is important to me because I live close to the border and am across it four times or so a month often with an overnight.

Teltik is a TMobile reseller. Getting it directly from TMobile was $65. If I had cellular service with TMobile, I could have gotten it from TMobile for $25 a month.

Loonie01

Does your Surface ever lose the service provider APN? Sometimes after a restart, I have to add the APN back.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk