What's new

Poll Stability poll after release patches

Has your Book become more stable with the drivers and firmware patches released by MS?

• Total voters

Aegeas

I'm trying to get an idea of how the Book is doing as time progresses since the release date. Please answer if you can.

dmills6788

Morning of Oct. 30th I installed new updates and restarted. Absolutely no problems in the 8 hours since then when I've been mostly using the browser and transferring files all day. The first update Oct. 27th (with Windows Hello) didn't do a damn thing, but this second update so far seems to have helped, fingers crossed.

dmills6788

Morning of Oct. 30th I installed new updates and restarted. Absolutely no problems in the 8 hours since then when I've been mostly using the browser and transferring files all day. The first update Oct. 27th (with Windows Hello) didn't do a damn thing, but this second update so far seems to have helped, fingers crossed.

To elaborate, I had issues with the track pad, mic, and wifi not working randomly, as well as two Blue Screens with two different errors in the days before.

dmills6788

To elaborate, I had issues with the track pad, mic, and wifi not working randomly, as well as two Blue Screens with two different errors in the days before.

Three days later, I've had no more problems at all, besides slightly less than desirable battery life. Think I'm going to keep this beast!