What's new

Start OneNote Desktop w/ pen click w/o new page

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have an option for a manual update! I'm using Office 2013 Pro.

If you are using the click2run version of Office it is in File Tab under Account, if it was the normal install it is handled through Windows Update.

bluegrass

Open up the desktop one note then file-options-advanced. You will have a button to set it as the default version. The button on my pen always started the metro one note until I changed it in the advance setting. Now I click and it opens the 2013 version. I got my one note via Office 365.

tuchas

I have a similar problem when I DOUBLE CLICK to grab a screen shot. Each screen shot gets saved to a separate page! Will this solution you suggested solve this problem? THANKS.

wynand32

I have not found a way to switch it to OneNote desktop version. I would love to.

Isn't this a function of whichever OneNote app is the default for OneNote files? It is on mine, at least.

My problem is the opposite: clicking my pen goes to my last-open OneNote note rather than creating a new note.

OP
P

Ph33zy

Isn't this a function of whichever OneNote app is the default for OneNote files? It is on mine, at least.

My problem is the opposite: clicking my pen goes to my last-open OneNote note rather than creating a new note.

I just bought my wife a SP3 and hers opens up the last note. Not sure why mine isn't. We both installed the desktop x64 version from OneNote.com