What's new

Stickerboy Black Ostrich Leather Protector

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Part 1 of 2

Applied the stickerboy.net Combo 2 Black Ostrich Leather protective skin to my Surface Book 2. Very happy with the results. Good texture for grip.

IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_1067.JPG

IMG_1068.JPG

IMG_1069.JPG

IMG_1070.JPG

IMG_1071.JPG

IMG_1072.JPG

IMG_1073.JPG

IMG_1074.JPG

IMG_1075.JPG

OP
sharpuser

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Part 2 of 2

Applied the stickerboy.net Combo 2 Black Ostrich Leather protective skin to my Surface Book. Very happy with the results. Good texture for grip.

IMG_1076.JPG

IMG_1077.JPG

IMG_1078.JPG

IMG_1079.JPG

CrippsCorner

Oh man, I'm sorry but that's just completely ruined the look of the beautiful device for me! :( each to their own and all that but I don't know how you can do it lol...

30322459.jpg

randy98mtu

Two others to look at are dbrand and icarbons. My vote is for dbrand. They are ridiculously accurate. I am thinking about ordering one for my new SP4.

ScottyS

Just applied the Stickerboy dark brown leather skin to my new SP3 (reburbished). Had to exchange my old one because it wouldn't recognize and type cover. It was beat up and scratched and worn and had other bugs (like it wouldn't output HD audio through mDP) and these bugs lived through several resets (I think they happened when firmware updates got glitched).

So with Microsoft complete I got a new (reburbished) one that is in perfect condition and now it will stay that way and look good and different from the crowd.

I really like the ostrich skin, but I think that's best on the Surface Book; a bit too much for just a tablet.