What's new

Stickerboy.net skin - The best!

Question, does the adhesive cause residue?

No residue. Besides the quality deep texture of the of the films, the adhesive is the most important property. The adhesive stays moist to last a decade. Many other companies use inexpensive films where the adhesive drys into a powder form. That is where you would need to find that 10k grit sand paper from the garage and sand it off.

Micropel

No residue. Besides the quality deep texture of the of the films, the adhesive is the most important property. The adhesive stays moist to last a decade. Many other companies use inexpensive films where the adhesive drys into a powder form. That is where you would need to find that 10k grit sand paper from the garage and sand it off.
Highly informative! Thank you :)

My order just arrived. looks good, White Pearl Wood. Not putting the screen one on as I think it would iritate me when hand writing in OneNote.
Thank you for the reference;
surfacebookskin1.png

surfacebookskin2.png

surfacebookskin3.png

surfacebookskin4.png

surfacebookskin5.png

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks really good! I ordered some things from them on 24th Nov. They were attempted delivery on 26th ; that'sfrom US A to UK. Very impressive! I haven't managed to pick them up from the post office yet though .

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
I applied my new textured black leather sticker boy skin to my SP3 and Sp4 typecover yesterday. Very nice. The texture is ace and the fit is perfect. I had Decal girl skins before and they were good but the Stickerboy one is better as it goes all aroudn the corners of the Surface where the DecalGirl one leaves gaps.

I also got a skin for my Fitbit Charge HR but I'm less happy with that as the vinyl wouldn't stick to the textured rubber surfaces and fell off soon after application. I got three different colours so I'll contact them before trying another one in case I need to do something special to get it to stick.

PaoBit

anyone having problems with charging when having the side sticker on the charger side? Mine doesn't charge with it on and just took it off.

ballers

anyone having problems with charging when having the side sticker on the charger side? Mine doesn't charge with it on and just took it off.
no issues with mine. Didn't microsoft along with apple have some major recalls on chargers?

PaoBit

no issues with mine. Didn't microsoft along with apple have some major recalls on chargers?

Were they for the surface book? I think I only read online that they were for the pro 4?

I did get my my charger exchanged though. With the sticker on, the only issue is with the 65 watt charger but the 35 watt chargers, designed for the nonGPU surface books, work fine???

kristiankenneth

Sorry Folks of the delay on the release. Our Surface Book order was pushed to the second batch. We decided to go to the fullest on precision and protection. Here are some pictures of the Champagne Gold from the Matte Metal Series.

Which skin is closest to the surface book's color and feel? I want a protection but I just love the surface book's metalic color and feel to it