What's new

Stylus with eraser?

callen525

I have a couple of old pens from my Lenovo Thinkpad X61t, they work fine with the SP (the stylus, button, and eraser head all function ok). Although I haven't tested, presumably comparable Lenovo pens from later ThinkPad models would also work. I usually use the stylus that MS provided with the SP, but the Lenovo pen is a nice backup (and a bit more rubbery rather than plasticky feel to it).

Jorge Bernal

Sorry to resurrect this thread but i bought a Samsung Galaxy Note Pen with Eraser for Surface Pro, as suggested here, and i cannot make it work with surface pro 1. It does not seem to recognize the pen so it is not doing anything. Any suggestion?

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to resurrect this thread but i bought a Samsung Galaxy Note Pen with Eraser for Surface Pro, as suggested here, and i cannot make it work with surface pro 1. It does not seem to recognize the pen so it is not doing anything. Any suggestion?
S Pen or C Pen? The S Pen should work...as it is a Wacom Feel Digitizer like the SP and SP2

Jorge Bernal

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 S Pen with Eraser, so S Pen. The thing is that if i touch the screen of surface pro 1 with it nothing happens at all. Should i download Wacom Feel Digitizer drivers? Anyone that has this pen and Surface Pro 1 has been able to make it work? Buying official one it is impossible here (in Spain), as it is out of print and stock everywhere. Thanks in advance for your help.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 S Pen with Eraser, so S Pen. The thing is that if i touch the screen of surface pro 1 with it nothing happens at all. Should i download Wacom Feel Digitizer drivers? Anyone that has this pen and Surface Pro 1 has been able to make it work? Buying official one it is impossible here (in Spain), as it is out of print and stock everywhere. Thanks in advance for your help.
Does the original pen work? If so, you S Pen could be faulty...

I used a bunch of old Wacom Penabled Stylus with my SP2 (from Toshiba, Fujitsu and Lenovo).