What's new

Stylus

Antoine TOMA

When you lose the stylus of your Surface Pro 2 bought last year, it's impossible to order a new one! The one they sell on the store is only Surface 3 compatible.
Shame on you Microsoft, you are becoming worse than Apple!!

jaekqubp

By the way, I personally recommend the Bamboo Feel stylus over the factory stylus that ships with the Surface. This is a matter of preference however.

ctitanic

So, if you are not making a product X any more, what, are you supposed to keep making the parts for product X for ever?

TunaSurface

I mean what pisses me off is the fact that most products never see the light of day here in Finland.
Really basic stuff that came and went without me getting a change to buy it locally.
Products like the power cover and the docking station for example.

New2ToMe

I mean what pisses me off is the fact that most products never see the light of day here in Finland.
Products like the power cover and the docking station for example.

Let me check on shipping costs (US to Finland) and you can have the one that came with mine. I hated the power cover, too heavy, would not fold all the way back properly. I bought the back-lit type cover and love it. Specially the back lighting.

Stay tuned.

{edit}
Surface Pro 2, by the way.

CrippsCorner

I guess here the UK is considered a major market (being the second country to get the Band) but even we never got the Power Cover or Docking Station either for Surface Pro 1/2 :( so don't feel too bad lol.