What's new

Suggest Bluetooth mouse

trident777

I'm currently using a tiny Logitech wireless mouse that I absolutely love but the downside is that it blocks up the USB port. I wanted to get a similar Bluetooth version but had a few questions:

- If I use a Bluetooth mouse will I be able to also connect my Bluetooth headset at the same time?
- Does a Bluetooth mouse have any significant impact on battery life? I am guessing I already have the BT radio turned on anyway.

jrioux

I'm currently using a tiny Logitech wireless mouse that I absolutely love but the downside is that it blocks up the USB port. I wanted to get a similar Bluetooth version but had a few questions:

- If I use a Bluetooth mouse will I be able to also connect my Bluetooth headset at the same time?
- Does a Bluetooth mouse have any significant impact on battery life? I am guessing I already have the BT radio turned on anyway.
I've been very happy with the Logitech M557. I haven't noticed any change in battery life.

stvlange

Don't get the Microsoft Arc mouse. It's amazingly cool but the scroll wheel pad doesn't work well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dblkk

The newer Logitech mx anywhere mouse is hands down my favorite. Works on any surface, charges via micro USB, Bluetooth sync to 3 seporate devices, small enough to easily fit into any bag, and large enough to fit your hands.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Jeadilson

Don't get the Microsoft Arc mouse. It's amazingly cool but the scroll wheel pad doesn't work well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the Arc Mouse and works fine. Download the Arc Touch Mouse App at windows store. It has some nice tweaks such remove the annoying wheel sound.

Enviado do meu iPad usando Tapatalk

EHoskinson

I've used the HP Slim Bluetooth mouse for years. It has a nice feel, fits in the bag well, and has excellent battery life (uses a single AA).

Orlbuckeye

I have the Arc mouse and really didn't like the scrolling so I bought the new Surface that came out with the Surface Studio and The Surface keyboard and like it much better. I purchased at Best Buy.

Wayne Orwig

I been using a Bluetooth Logitech T630. Nice and thin, and has a 'touch' sensor for scrolling.
I always hated the add on mouse dongles sticking out of the USB port.

iliketoys

I was also looking for a good portable bluetooth option and have been a big fan of the Razer Orochi. Customizable with the Razer software, works great and comes with a zip case to throw in your bag. Also comes with a cable to used wired if you are gaming and want minimal lag.

razer-orochi-03-01__store_gallery.png

Razer Orochi - Buy Gaming Grade Mice - Official Razer Online Store

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
My Bluetooth mouse needs a little cleaning.

bluetooth_mouse.jpg

No, seriously - The Logitech T630 continues to be my favorite for four years running.

leshay

Hi
I have had 3 MS Comfort Sculpt mice, and yet I can not recommend them. The mouse is ergonomically good, and when new, works fine. I am now on 3rd spell of mouse clicks being missed/double action - all 3 have lasted about 1 year and then just start to fail. Don't know why I persisted so long, but will not repeat the mistake again.