What's new

Super deal on a 21.5" extended 1920 x 1080 IPS monitor!

mitchellvii

I thought I would point out this amazing deal at BestBuy on a 21.5" extended 1920 x 1080 IPS monitor. This is ideal for those who are thinking about a secondary monitor to run with their SP. It has HDMI, VGA and DVI inputs (HDMI def looks best with this unit).

The price? $129 USD. Amazing.

HP - Pavilion 21.5" IPS LED HD Monitor
HP Pavilion 21.5" IPS LED HD Monitor 22bw - Best Buy

Last edited:
I almost bit on line but decided to wait and visit the store to save on taxes and get my truck stereo worked on as well. I'll see next week on this. BTW, is there such a thing as a bluetooth monitor?

OP
mitchellvii

mitchellvii

I almost bit on line but decided to wait and visit the store to save on taxes and get my truck stereo worked on as well. I'll see next week on this. BTW, is there such a thing as a bluetooth monitor?

No, no way bluetooth could handle the bandwidth necessary. Don't wait too long these won't stay on sale forever.

No, no way bluetooth could handle the bandwidth necessary. Don't wait too long these won't stay on sale forever.

I didn't think so; I remember there being another format for wireless hook up to monitor but I can't think of it for the life of me. Costco had the TV receiver for it on sale a while ago.

OP
mitchellvii

mitchellvii

I didn't think so; I remember there being another format for wireless hook up to monitor but I can't think of it for the life of me. Costco had the TV receiver for it on sale a while ago.

Those will usually only mirror your desktop and not provide an extended desktop.

By the way, went to Best Buy on Monday and the sale was done with. Other nice ones were comparably priced however. I ended up with a fairly nice little Bluetooth speaker system instead. With rewards I'd amassed, it cost me $12. ;)

faisdogg

By the way, went to Best Buy on Monday and the sale was done with. Other nice ones were comparably priced however. I ended up with a fairly nice little Bluetooth speaker system instead. With rewards I'd amassed, it cost me $12. ;)

What's the name and brand of blue tooth speaker...

bangsters

I thought I would point out this amazing deal at BestBuy on a 21.5" extended 1920 x 1080 IPS monitor. This is ideal for those who are thinking about a secondary monitor to run with their SP. It has HDMI, VGA and DVI inputs (HDMI def looks best with this unit).

The price? $129 USD. Amazing.

HP - Pavilion 21.5" IPS LED HD Monitor
HP Pavilion 21.5" IPS LED HD Monitor 22bw - Best Buy

thanks for this great find!! will stop by a bestbuy and hopefully this is still available.