What's new

Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2 Full Pricing and Availability

cereal killer

surfacepro2.jpg

Earlier this morning Microsoft shared details for the next generation of Surface products, but the complete pricing and availability information was left out. We might add not due to poor reporting, but Microsoft failing to give out complete details. Thanks to the Q&A going on at Reddit that information is available to us now. Lets start off with the Surface 2 shall we?

Surface 2

• 32GB - $449
  • 64GB - $549
Moving on to the Surface Pro 2, the full pricing picture looks like this:

Surface Pro 2

• 64GB - $899
  • 128GB - $999
  • 256GB - $1299
  • 512GB - $1799

How do you get your hands on one of these beauties? Starting tomorrow if you’re in the United States and Canada you can pre-order at 8 AM EDT from the Microsoft Store and Microsoft retail stores. If you are in one of the selected 22 markets below, check the third party retailers in your area.

Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States on October 22, and China in early November. Additional markets will be announced in the coming months.

We're pretty stoked about these new tablets and would love to hear which Surface you will be picking up and when.

Source: Reddit

TeknoBlast

I would like the 256GB/8GB model, but I might have to wait a bit longer. Hey, at least I can take advantage of the new accessories.

SopranoSV

I am so getting the S2 with 32GB...it was amazing last week during a meeting how I was the only one able to update a Power Point right on the spot, while iPad users...well...they just were not able to.