What's new

Surface Already Shipping??

mapexvenus

My 32 GB isn't going to get here until 11/7. I am going to go to the local MS store that opens in Portland tomorrow and will try and buy one there.

bradhaak

WHOOHOO!!

Using the method above, mine shows up as currently in Memphis, with an estimated delivery of tomorrow morning by 10:30.

Now all they have to do is charge me for it - though it would be fine if they forgot to.

Ecnad

Found mine with Fedex refrence tracking. Remove the "MS" from the front of your order number and just put the numerals in the reference field.

Image1.jpg

camis1

64g'er sitting in Memphis....ETA 10:30am tomorrow...Can't remember the last time I was so anxious in receiving a "gadget"......

TeknoBlast

DMAN YOU CHINAA!!! Mine shows it was in SHANGHAI CN as of Oct 25, 2012 7:58 PM. I have estimated delivery date of October 29 by 1030am. DAMN YOU!!!!

agentbb007

Delivery Scheduled for Tomorrow

WOO mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow by 10:30 AM!! :big smile: Still no charge on my Credit Card BTW.
SurfaceTracking.jpg

BB

kingalien

Mine shows delivery scheduled for 10/29....sigh....:cry:

No update on my order status or email that indicated shipped.

joeaux

Mine is about 50 miles away (in Tampa) just waiting. Supposed to be here by 1030 tomorrow. Odd thing is it's still "In Process" on the store and I haven't been charged for it yet. Go figure.
-joe-