What's new

Surface Already Shipping??

Saelaney

Just checked this evening and finally made it to Alaska.

Mine went from Alaska to Memphis tonight and I live in Hawaii! Ha you missed a right turn Fed Ex! My receipt says delivery by the 26th so I will stick with it. Still not happy about not getting the free 12 months of xbox music like store buyers get tomorrow.

kingalien

Just received email from MS that Surface has shipped with carrier and tracking number. Mine has left the FedEx Memphis facility for west coast but still shows delivery to be 10/29.

TeknoBlast

Mine is at my local fedex place. So looks like I'll get mine today as long as my wife stays home all day. Signature required.

TeknoBlast

So much for having the Surface for the weekend. DAMN wife couldnt pay attention to the doorbell so now I have to wait until Monday evening to get it.

J515OP

Super Moderator
So much for having the Surface for the weekend. DAMN wife couldnt pay attention to the doorbell so now I have to wait until Monday evening to get it.

Or you can most likely go pick it up at the facility at the end of the day. Call and ask.

recon0828

Still nothing on my end. No email, no charge and can't trace it by reference number. When I called MS support they said they didn't know who they were using to ship them in canada.

kingalien

Just received email from MS that Surface has shipped with carrier and tracking number. Mine has left the FedEx Memphis facility for west coast but still shows delivery to be 10/29.

Well I actually got mine and delivered on time. Kudos to FedEx for high tailing it over.