What's new

Surface Case - Decisions

OP
S

sleith001

Also a question, I see a lot of folio cases for Surface. Most of them don't look very attractive. I just can't stand people put a great looking tablet in a cheap case, if it is folio case, probably never taken out. Do anyone prefer a folio case? why? I want to get one for myself next time, but I just don't like those folio ones.

oion

Also a question, I see a lot of folio cases for Surface. Most of them don't look very attractive. I just can't stand people put a great looking tablet in a cheap case, if it is folio case, probably never taken out. Do anyone prefer a folio case? why? I want to get one for myself next time, but I just don't like those folio ones.

For one, there simply aren't a lot of options for Surface owners. The main advantage of the folio cases is that they offer a lot more angles, some vertical as well.

I'd never get a folio case, though; the added bulk kind of defeats the purpose for me. A skin and sleeve is the most I'll end up going now.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I've used the Manvex Portfolio, it looks very professional (I used them for my RT devices), and currently I'm using the Maroo Surface Pro 2 Folio Case (available online or at the MS Store). I went with a Portfolio for my Pro 2 as it looks very professional and allows me to carry just the Surface Pro 2 to an onsite.

revmike

Nice case, I might buy this case as it provides the different angles that I like, plus I'm tired of waiting for the kickstarter case to be released. I have one question, jnjroach, where does the pen go?

Last edited:

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
On both cases, there is a Pen Loop on the Top Left of the case, very akin to where JoeS from TabletPCReview put his homemade one :)

Last edited: