What's new

Surface Case Reviews

thix84

Hi Bruce, thank you for sharing your personal experience with the Waterfield. I kinda like it to from the information presented on the website.

Hi Sir Arnold,

Good day! I would like to ask you, if you know where I can buy Incipio Padded Nylon Sleeve here in PH? (I assumed that you leave here :p )

I tried to order via Amazon but unfortunately they cannot deliver here in PH :(

Or do you know a replacement for Incipio Padded Nylon Sleeve which I can but in local stores or malls?

Thank in advanced!

Nemesis296

I'm using the Incipio case. Very happy with it but always looking for something else or a little extra. I do like the fact that it has the zipped up pocket for other accessories such as pens etc. Look - it's ArnoldC :)

View attachment 238

This is probably a dumb question, but where did you find that Metro setup for the forum site? I searched a bit for an app and found nothing. It's probably some obvious forum secret, but I'm not privy to it yet!

Nemesis296

Go to the App Store. It's 'Board Express for Tapatalk' There are free and paid versions. No secrets here!

Hmm. I downloaded it and I get an error every time I try to search for a forum or select one. Must be a bug in the app; I'm sure it will be fixed quickly but definitely isn't working for me at the moment.

AndyG

Hmm. I downloaded it and I get an error every time I try to search for a forum or select one. Must be a bug in the app; I'm sure it will be fixed quickly but definitely isn't working for me at the moment.

Same here, it's been the same for a couple of weeks with no sign of a fix. Annoying as I paid for the "pro" version.

Nemesis296

Same here, it's been the same for a couple of weeks with no sign of a fix. Annoying as I paid for the "pro" version.

If you paid for the pro version and there still isn't a fix, that's pretty terrible.

Back on topic though, does anyone know if the sleeves for Surface RT will fit the Pro or not? I know the Pro is slightly larger, but there is likely to be a *bit* of wiggle room within some of the neoprene sleeves, etc. Not a whole lot of Pro cases / sleeves exist yet, so I was wondering if the alternative for RT would still work.

pbateman

I can't get it to work for me either and can't seem to find an alternative app for boards and forums. Very frustrating.