What's new

Solved Surface not starting

nanoy

Hi, always when i turn on my surface pro 3 not start, it's blocked on surface screen, so i turn off, press power button for 30 seconds and then it's start! Why i can always do this procedure when i use it?
Thank you

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Are you using the latest Windows 10?
Have you visited the "Account" settings to make your sign on options?

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Please explain what you mean "blocked on surface screen". What is the message you see?

Try a "restart" while depressing and continuing to hold SHIFT key. Troubleshoot your Surface.

OP
N

nanoy

When i do this: Try a "restart" while depressing and continuing to hold SHIFT key. Troubleshoot your Surface.... Surface restart but block at first image where appear surface
So if i want restart i i turn off, press power button for 30 seconds and then it's start!
I dont know why!

OP
N

nanoy

Updates all installed, i post an image for a firmware problem? Can it cause my problem?
Thank you

Attachments

• Immagine.jpg
    Immagine.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 537

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, this could cause your problem.
Uninstall, and search for new driver on your Surface.

OP
N

nanoy

i uninstall and search for a new driver, when i restart for install it surface not start and blocked on surface start screen , same problem... i press power button to power off and then 30 seconds for restart, when windows start again a messages say: not possible install update and i have firmware error again