What's new

Surface Pro 1accessories

TonyE51

Hello,
I have a surface pro 1 (per the Microsoft warranty page).
There are no accessories on Amazon that list the Surface pro 1. They have stuff for the RT but not the SP1??
Specifically a cover and a spare power supply.
Are these parts there and I'm just not searching correctly?
Thanks for any assistance..

Plantje

I think you should look at EBay. The stuff that Microsoft has available for the Surface RT is most likely just because it never got sold.
Good for you that you're still using an SP1! I was thinking I was clinging to my SP 2017 (5) for too long

Tom Gullette

I think you should look at EBay. The stuff that Microsoft has available for the Surface RT is most likely just because it never got sold.
Good for you that you're still using an SP1! I was thinking I was clinging to my SP 2017 (5) for too long
Lol, I still love my 2017 SP I5, so far it still does everything I can reasonable ask of it.

Plantje

Lol, I still love my 2017 SP I5, so far it still does everything I can reasonable ask of it.
Agreed! I love my 2017 SP. Especially since I have one with advanced LTE. And they havent made that since.... yeah.... the 7+. But I cannot sell that to my CFO (aka my wife)

OP
T

TonyE51

Thanks for the info.

SP works great for what I use it for. Looking at service manuals when I'm in the field and doing paper work.
I tried using an Amazon tablet, but it's too slow. I've thought about upgrading, but the SP1 does everything I need.
And I would be terrified of laying a $1000 tablet around like I do my SP1.

AMS

I use my i3 SP3 as a newsreader every day, and as a "minimal" PC when I need to travel. As Neil Young once sang "He said it's old, but it's good/like any other primitive would..."