What's new

Surface Pro 2 and Chrome

D1vad

That doesn't work for me. I had to reduce the screen resolution in order to change the sizing.

Screenshot (19).png
Screenshot (20).png
Screenshot (21).png

that is at 1680 x 1050

OP
D

dreamliner

This looks perfect, thanks for sending it.

D1vad, I want to thank you for going through all this trouble just to check this out for me. It was a lot of work and you are commended for going out of your way. Thank you!

Just one last question: you like your Surface Pro ok? What kinds of uses do you put it through?

I stopped at Best Buy today and played with one and really liked it a lot. I probably would have purchased one but they didn't have the 256 or 512 models, they only had the ones with 4 GB of ram which is not enough.

Thank you again.

Mike

That doesn't work for me. I had to reduce the screen resolution in order to change the sizing.

View attachment 1355
View attachment 1356
View attachment 1357

that is at 1680 x 1050

OP
D

dreamliner

Wow, just got my Surface Pro 2 today, and the same exact problem is happening; I cannot use any of my Google Chrome extensions. You guys are showing that your extensions appear properly, when configured the way I have mine, but I don't think you have actually clicked on those extensions. When you actually click on them, they should be entirely transparent and unusable. Can anyone check this? Again we have the "HiDPI" setting in chrome set to: enable. We have the display set to 150% or so. Now just go to chrome and try to actually click on any extension you have. Mine are entirely unusable.