What's new

Surface Pro 2 Mod Gaming

OP
P

Pochowandpoch

Hello vicviper,i live here a small tutorial:

1º) Download my Hyperspin (hyperlaunch 2.0) -> here,after unzip.

2º) Now download any emulator I've included -> SNES,NES,Dreamcast,Playstation,MAME,Nintendo 64,Nintendo,PSP,WII-Gamecube.

After unzip.(these emulators are configured to play with xbox 360 controller)

3º)Now configure the emulator route (example MAME):

Open HyperHQ (folder Hyperspin) :

28mo1g6.jpg

Flange Wheels Settings

k53hig.jpg

Choose a Wheel

m93f46.jpg

Choose the emulator :

34ffb04.jpg

Choose the executable,below we choose the folder of roms.

fx6s5v.jpg

4º) Once configured we need to ensure I have the roms named as in the database (Its here -> Hyperspin/Databases/MAME/MAME.xml)

Example :

mutnat.zip o mvpj.zip

wu166o.jpg

Note:If we have many roms we can rename this program faster -> Hyperom2xml

That's all,if we have the videos and themes set we must bring them into the route following :

For MAME

Videos -> Hyperspin/Media/MAME/Videos
Themes -> Hyperspin/Media/MAME/Themes

For Snes

Videos -> Hyperspin/Media/Super Nintendo Entertainment/Videos
Themes -> Hyperspin/Media/Super Nintendo Entertainment/Themes

Note : After running a game we can return to the interface Hyperspin pressing the back button with the Controller Xbox 360.

Ask any questions ,once again forgive my English.

Greetings.

Last edited:

GoodBytes

I am sorry dude, can you please provide us with better screen shots. We all appropriate the effort, but come on, take a PROPER screen shot.
If you don't know how, check out Snipping Tool part of Windows. It's very easy to use. It allows you to take a picture of an area (special shape that you draw with your pen, or rectangle area, or take a picture of the selected window, or full screen)

And now you don't need to pull up your phone to take a picture, and import it on yours system, to use Paint, and crop the thing.... and all that complicated over the top operation you just did :)

Last edited:

be77solo

I am sorry dude, can you please provide us with better screen shots. We all appropriate the effort, but come on, take a PROPER screen shot.
If you don't know how, check out Snipping Tool part of Windows. It's very easy to use. It allows you to take a picture of an area (special shape that you draw with your pen, or rectangle area, or take a picture of the selected window, or full screen)

And now you don't need to pull up your phone to take a picture, and import it on yours system, to use Paint, and crop the thing.... and all that complicated over the top operation you just did :)
He takes the time to put together an awesome step by step guide to answer a question, and you are simply going to call him out on the quality of his pics that are already edited to show exactly what and where to interect? Seriously?

The rest of us thank you Pochowandpoch! I look forward to giving this a try using your guide!

kozak79

It would be great to have this as an addon attachment, like a hand held Surface Pro Dock. You guys should do a kickstarter for it :)

GoodBytes

Shows that is possible.
Sad that AMD CPU's are slow. Great for gaming as gaming is more GPU intensive. But the CPU is quiet slow.
But none the less. It is possible. Put in a Wacom digitize pen, standard USB port connector, smaller screen size down to 11/10.6inch, and now we are talking.