What's new

Surface Pro 2 Playing DMC with gestureworks

hksrb25s14

sorry for the shake, I'll need a tripod if i'm going to do these videos lol.
everything is on default settings with hd texture enable.

[video=youtube;qqyuEfshFkA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqyuEfshFkA[/video]

demandarin

Did you upload your controller scheme to the gestureworks site? I'd love to test it out. I have this game on my pro. Runs great at 720p resolution with graphics on high. Amazed how well it played on my pro1.

demandarin

You should make a Mega thread with all of these videos in it. Like a super gaming thread. So they all don't get lost within the threads. It'll make it easier to come to one spot and see all the videos. I think wash post can have a Max of 5 videos in it. So you'd need to reserve alot of extra posts in addition to the OP. Just a f.y.i

OP
H

hksrb25s14

Did you upload your controller scheme to the gestureworks site? I'd love to test it out. I have this game on my pro. Runs great at 720p resolution with graphics on high. Amazed how well it played on my pro1.

Yeah, waiting on approval, thats a good idea about gaming thread, ill post more up later this week.

gman713

Okay, just reinstalled gesture works and it shows up but only the ESC and Enter touch control works on mark of the ninja. The other buttons do nothing.

OP
H

hksrb25s14

Okay, just reinstalled gesture works and it shows up but only the ESC and Enter touch control works on mark of the ninja. The other buttons do nothing.

Did you try to config as keyboard buttons or what I do is if attack is f key I set the button as f, just find which keys go to which buttons. Whats the attack button when you play?

Alec20

So pretty and fast work you have done..
I like the idea and way to perform. I'll follow in future. Saved this thread link to help me in future.. Thanks..

gman713

Did you try to config as keyboard buttons or what I do is if attack is f key I set the button as f, just find which keys go to which buttons. Whats the attack button when you play?

No, I didn't assign the buttons. I assumed the touchpad automatically mapped the keys to the specific game like the xbox controller does. I think I'll just stick with the xbox controller for now since I don't feel like configuring every game. I was also thinking about getting the PS4 controller since it works with the PC, but again you have to jump through some hoops to get individual games configured. I am hoping that the Surface gets either a Touchpad control or BT controller that works pretty much universal like the 360 controller.

be77solo

No, I didn't assign the buttons. I assumed the touchpad automatically mapped the keys to the specific game like the xbox controller does. I think I'll just stick with the xbox controller for now since I don't feel like configuring every game. I was also thinking about getting the PS4 controller since it works with the PC, but again you have to jump through some hoops to get individual games configured. I am hoping that the Surface gets either a Touchpad control or BT controller that works pretty much universal like the 360 controller.

I think we are in luck, hopefully sooner rather than later, but it has been confirmed by Microsoft that the new Xbox One wireless controller will wirelessly work with PC's in 2014 once they release the drivers. I've waited for years for a good wireless PC controller, and have used the 360 pad w/ dongle, but supposedly the new controller will be completely wireless (no dongle) and use WiFi for the connection. Also, being it's the new Microsoft controller following the gold standard they created with the 360 controller, all buttons should map without any issue or adjusting.