What's new

Surface Pro 3 Accessories

bulls96

theres a darth of accessories for the pro 3 right now. what are you eyeing? any recommendations?

for starters, I ordered the skinomiu carbon fiber w screen protector. im looking for a sleeve for it now.

Klownicle

theres a darth of accessories for the pro 3 right now. what are you eyeing? any recommendations?

for starters, I ordered the skinomiu carbon fiber w screen protector. im looking for a sleeve for it now.

Screen protectors are useless on these devices, its glass. Anything that will scratch that glass, will not be projected well by a screen protector. I've had a Surface Pro 1 since release, no screen projector and its spotless. A case/carrying case is all I would recommend.

jedge

Great topic. I was thinking of starting something like this myself.

Here's an article from BetaNews (yeah i'd never heard of them before either) i found with some really great suggestions for accessories and first-day apps to install:
Buying the Surface Pro 3? Here are the apps, games, programs and accessories you need

And while we're on the subject, if this is anyone else's first Win8.1 device, here is a great (and extensive) article from TechRadar on Tips and Tricks to get the most of it:
62 Windows 8 tips, tricks and secrets | News | TechRadar

jedge

This is a must have. I bought them for myself and all my office coworkers last Christmas:
Fuzzy Fingers | Evriholder Products Inc | Evriholder.com
Capture.JPG

wvevie

I bought a black type cover with mine today but I want magenta like I had with my original Pro. No magenta, yet.

jedge

This will be awesome when they update it for the SP3- USB 3.0 Surface 4 in 1 Adapter

I have the original, USB2 version for my original SPro.

And this little adapter is cool, it has it all! Multifunction Gigabit LAN Adapter

I like this one too, even though it doesn't include the SD Card Reader. Anyone have it? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CKIFPQY/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_9?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2KUZVNQ9LP7N9
Looks a bit more professional and it's a bit cheaper.

Last edited: