What's new

Surface Pro 3 Accessories

sdreamer

Did the Skinomi brushed aluminum and I think the silver carbon fiber might shave been better. The feel of the brushed aluminum looks kinda cheap and the feel isn't as good. I have the black carbon fiber on my Surface Pro 1 and its really nice and feels nice.
For my case I just use a manila envelope, lol. No one thinks I'm carrying around a thousand dollar device. It would nice if I could figure out how to make a really strong type that didn't crumple so easily.

mitchellvii

Did the Skinomi brushed aluminum and I think the silver carbon fiber might shave been better. The feel of the brushed aluminum looks kinda cheap and the feel isn't as good. I have the black carbon fiber on my Surface Pro 1 and its really nice and feels nice.
For my case I just use a manila envelope, lol. No one thinks I'm carrying around a thousand dollar device. It would nice if I could figure out how to make a really strong type that didn't crumple so easily.

Go to the post office and get one of their shipping envelopes. :)

mitchellvii

Excellent lightweight 3 foot mini-displayport to vga cable. Works great, unobtrusive, $14.99. Why vga you may ask? Because vga gives you the most control over your monitor settings (surprisingly). Things such as autoset, focus, etc. work with vga while they are disabled using dvi.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ESM3HOW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
71S3Cp00c8L._SL1500_.jpg

malberttoo

Unfortunately the 4 in 1 adapter covers up the AC adapter plug on the SP3. I emailed the company support last week with no reply. Wonder if they are still in business?

Hi bmclachlan, welcome to the forum!

Another member on the forum also emailed them, and said they are releasing a version that is compatible with the SP3, in October I believe.

OP
bulls96

bulls96

FOr those in the market for a clear skin protector for your SP3, bestskinsever is having a buy one get one promo right now. WOrth a look. Ordered mine and cancelled my Armorsuit order from Amazon (was same price, but bestskinsever will give me an extra one)

I have used both armorsuit and bestskinsever and they are pretty much the same thing.

Philo

Why not get a tempered glass screen protector? Works perfect with the pen while normal screen protector meh