What's new

Surface Pro 3 deals here!

has anyone used rebategiant.com? is it safe? reliable? i want to buy my mom an sp3 for her birthday, but i've already used my bestbuy student coupon for my own surface :/ if i can get that 7% plus the student discount, it would be a great deal!

Gatorswamp

Got $150 off the surface with the promotion they were doing with no tax, education discounting for the surface and type cover along with Microsoft complete. On top of that they gave me a free case and a lawn chair lol.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got 10% off from Microsoft, got £100 cash back from quidco and got a £250 bursary. So all in all it cost me just over 500 for the 128gb and a type cover.

FlySwatter

I already got the best deal I could: 1 year no interest :p
I was going to go that route with Best Buy, but their new "deal" is that if you take advantage of no interest financing, you earn zero reward points. So much for the perks f being an elite plus member (you don't have a 45 day return window now either). I ended up taking it back, and re-ordering online; paying with Bill Me Later, 6 month no interest, and full reward points. I could have paid cash, but at close to 2K, it's nice to spread the purchase out a bit if you can without interest penalty.