What's new

Surface Pro 3 headphone problems with Youtube

a9l6i

Hi,
I found out, that when I'm watching videos on Youtube and when I want to continue the video with my headphone then Youtube or the video doens't switch automatically from the loudspeaker of my Surface Pro 3 to the headphones, unfortunately. The only solution is to reload the site or even close Youtube and open it again but this time with plugged headphones :(
Any experiences with that? Thanks in advance
a9l6i

jonypx09

Hi,
I found out, that when I'm watching videos on Youtube and when I want to continue the video with my headphone then Youtube or the video doens't switch automatically from the loudspeaker of my Surface Pro 3 to the headphones, unfortunately. The only solution is to reload the site or even close Youtube and open it again but this time with plugged headphones :(
Any experiences with that? Thanks in advance
a9l6i
If your SP3 doesn't detect your headphones, right click on the volume icon in the taskbar and select "Playback Devices". A little window would pop up and it should detect your headphones immediately.

OP
A

a9l6i

Thanks for your answer however it doesnt work either. In the volume settings my SP3 shows me that the speakers are working and a green bar gets up and down which is suposed to show me that the sound gets louder and quiter but still without a sound.