What's new

Surface Pro 3 MicroSD Card

That Sandisk is fast enough for me to watch movies and listen music. Originally I planned to place there my Dropbox library, but is pretty hard to make it work.

bertopl

That Sandisk is fast enough for me to watch movies and listen music. Originally I planned to place there my Dropbox library, but is pretty hard to make it work.

it's not too bad. I have both my dropbox and my onedrive folders on the SD card sync'ing fine. I forgot which one (maybe both) complained that the folder couldn't be on removable media. just make a C:\SD folder on your hard drive and use window's disk management to point that folder to the SD card. point dropbox to C:\SD\Dropbox and it should work just fine.

OWENCOBB

Question, I have a 128gb micro sd card which I loaded my photo library of 25,000 images on in preparation to go into my pro 3 when I collect it today, when I put it into my surface rt it locates it but what I want to do is open it from the photos tile and not from the old windows screen if that makes sense, when I open the tile and select location it only gives me one drive and pictures library, is there a way to select the sd card in that area as well

iDatus

try this.
open desktop (old windows) file explorer, find libraries, select pictures, right click - select properties, click add and select SD card.
think that should do it.