What's new

Surface Pro 3 Reader app is great but I wish it.......

GKA

After writing on a PDF and making those changes and saving them in Reader, I wish there was an easy way or button to "send to recipient via email." Reader would be perfect for what I am using it for if it did this. Is there an alternate program that allows you to write directly on top of a PDF and then "send as email from within the program itself? Doing it the traditional way by attaching or right-clicking is OK, but would be MUCH faster with a send from in the program itself.

Any help?

OP
G

GKA

I tried this, but only the "Mail" app shows, not Outlook 2010 where my mail profile is configured. I have already gone in Control Panel and and made Outlook 2010 the default mail program for everything, even send to and share, but "Mail" still shows as the only option. Bummer. Almost there.

OP
G

GKA

Honestly, my answer is that I dont want to. This is for the COO of my company (not overly tech savvy) and he will not like that. I am just trying to accommodate if possible and make the flow as consistent as possible.

nipponham

Since you don't want to configure Outlook to sync with the default mail app, you'll have to use desktop Acrobat pro, (not reader). You can annotate with the pen and send it as an email attachment directly from the program.

Liam2349

Honestly, my answer is that I dont want to. This is for the COO of my company (not overly tech savvy) and he will not like that. I am just trying to accommodate if possible and make the flow as consistent as possible.

Doesn't matter. I send quick files/screens all the time through the Mail app, and it works fine. An email is an email.