What's new

Surface pro 3 touchscreen not working with Kodi

nickka112

Hi,

My sp3 touchscreen is sometimes not working.
when i start Kodi i cannot use touch when i close Kodi en use touchscreen its ok.
when i start a website for example www.marktplaats.nl it asks me if u want to use cookies and i must say yes or no touch is not working.

I have allready resetted the sp3 with windows 10 en deleted the touchdriver en installed it again.
Does anybody has the same problem?

gr Nick

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
@nickka112 ,

This problem is with Kodi. The software does not respect touchscreen interfaces properly on many hardware devices. You must pursue this issue with Kodi.

OP
N

nickka112

@nickka112 ,

This problem is with Kodi. The software does not respect touchscreen interfaces properly on many hardware devices. You must pursue this issue with Kodi.

Okay thank u for your reply but google chrome or IE must work properly ? can u explain why i cannot touch de cookie error ?

Plantje

On my Surface 3 occasionally touch doesn't work at all. Reboot fixes it, but just pressing the power button once and again to switch on the screen again as well. Had this on my previous Surface and on this one as well.

If it is a Kodi only issue, that is different.

I do agree that it is strange that you can use websites, but only cannot click the cookie notification in order to close it.