What's new

Surface Pro 3 with 128GB of storage, powered by Intel Core i7, temporarily sold out in many stores

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Surface-Pro-3-with-128GB-of-storage-powered-by-the-Intel-Core-i7-is-temporarily-sold-out-in-many-stores.jpg

Consumers can't get enough of the 128GB version of the Surface Pro 3 tablet powered by the Intel Core i7 chipset. This version of the tablet is temporarily sold out in most stores, and has been removed from Microsoft's online store. Microsoft says that it is working tirelessly to get this version of the Surface Pro 3 back on store shelves.

While Best Buy's online store still shows the tablet listed with a price of $1149, the model offered by the big box retailer has Windows 8.1 pre-installed. Microsoft has started selling Surface Pro 3 and Surface 3 slates powered by Windows 10. The Surface Pro 3 offers a 12-inch screen with a 1440 x 2160 resolution. This works out to a resolution of 216ppi.

Continue Reading at http://www.phonearena.com/news/Surf...ut-in-many-stores_id72304#aWYkIWgKydGZDXiE.99