What's new

Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10 | Paypal Here Dongle not working

TomTax

Hey all.... long time lurker, first time poster.

Can't find anything on the internet about this. I recently got a Paypal Here dongle.... Paypal tells me it is compatible with SP3 Win 8.1....

Well, it's not working with Windows 10, and while it seems obvious that this is the issue, I wanted to see if anyone else is having the same problem.

So, that's basically it.

Anyone else have the same issue?

malberttoo

Hey all.... long time lurker, first time poster.

Can't find anything on the internet about this. I recently got a Paypal Here dongle.... Paypal tells me it is compatible with SP3 Win 8.1....

Well, it's not working with Windows 10, and while it seems obvious that this is the issue, I wanted to see if anyone else is having the same problem.

So, that's basically it.

Anyone else have the same issue?

Have you done any troubleshooting first, like try it on a Win 8 or Win 7 machine, or any other device at all?

OP
T

TomTax

Thanks for the welcome!

Also - no - I have not. I will try it on my android phone tomorrow (once I bother to recharge it.) I don't have another Win 8.1 tablet right now to try... and My Lumia 822 does not support the PayPal here app apparently...

....but I'm assuming the device is in good working condition because I got two of them (thanks PayPal!) and both do not work.

leeshor

Welcome to the forum.
I couldn't see a reason for a poll on a question like this so I removed it. A simple answer should suffice.