What's new

Surface Pro 4 - I feel ashamed for buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any refund would need to come from where you purchased it.

When you say other are having the same issues I contend that the number must be relatively small. Most of the people on the forum came because they had a question or a problem. All the people I know who have SP4s (12 and counting), have nearly perfectly operating devices and don't even know about this forum as they had no issue to research.

My only issues with my SP4 were in the first 2 days back in October. I have since been recommending them to my customers.
Agreed. I had a few inconsequential issues that have resolved themselves with subsequent updates.

bluegrass

I sensed this person was a troll, and he eventually confirmed it when he said: "
Also, the Microsoft Store is so poor in the apps library that i can't even find a decent PDF reader where i could add and personalize my own library. Something that could at least be 50% of what IBooks is.

In other words, he came here a fan of iPad ... and to trash the competition. The real evidence came before that, as he outlines a list of technical issues that nobody else is having a problem with. He would have been more convincing if he had stuck with the issues that have been widely documented. Nothing to see here, folks.....

I think you may have hit the nail on the head.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Let's put an end to the OP's shame and regret on these pages.
Thread has exhausted any helpful purpose.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.