What's new

Surface Pro 4 Keyboard HARDWARE issue

Mohamed Salahie

Hey Guys ,
I'm an avid user for my SP3 , however, I use a Surface Pro 4 Keyboard for it , Long Story short .
Last week
I started having trouble with the keyboard , just to make it more clear , I use a Speck Sleeve to protect the surface ,
I've been using it with no problem what so ever , never dropped it , no water spillage or anything what so ever , NOW , the problem is this , when I put the device in the sleeve and go out , and then try to use it again
many keys don't work at all " like the letters ZXCVB and the arrows keys , even the Enter Key " until I kinda bend the Keyboard back and forth ,it's really annoying , and It's not a SOFTWARE issue at all , it's most likely an over-bent keyboard , I try to put now on a flat office tables but the problem is still .. Nothing have helped me ... is there any possible way to kinda solve this problem whats so ever , BTW , after I do this bend the whole keyboard works perfectly fine ..... I admit I used it too much on my lap and may got like bent i don't know what to do ... If you have any question let me know , The Keyboard in a perfect cosmetic shape it's like brand new

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Seems the case has strained the keyboard, and some electronics are being disconnected due to the bending.

OP
M

Mohamed Salahie

Thanks sharpuser for your quick reply ... Any ideas or solutions ?? right now I'm writing with this Keyboard to you . and every things looks good , but once I like put back to the case or even just like move a little some keys stop working .... it is really annoying ... any ideas ???