What's new

Surface Pro/medge Case Combo

I have a Pro which I bought close to a year ago and has worked well for me. This week I was taking it with me to fill time while I was having a muffler replaced on my F-250. I carried it in one had and a grill propane tank in the other out to the truck. I placed the Pro on the hood of the F-250 and placed the grill in the back of the truck, tying it securely. Of course I got in the truck and drove off. A few miles down the road it occurred to me that I had forgotten the Pro on the hood of the truck. Of course it was nowhere to be seen. I called home and had my daughter check the driveway for the missing Pro but again no dice. I drove home looking for the Pro but didn't see it. Having believed it was lost I drove back out to get the muffler changed as originally planned. A mile and a half down the road I spied my Pro on the side of the road in some tall grass. It fell off the truck hood at roughly 35 mph and only the medge case took some scrapes. Not the slightest affect on the Pro. It still looks and works like new. Amazing!!! "Takes a licking and keeps on ticking." Oh wait someone already used that as a commercial.

-Lee