What's new

Surface pro4 going back

leeshor

My guess is that TH2 will be released to everyone before the end of the first 2 weeks of November. It will probably corect 99% of the issues people are seeing now. It may be a game changer.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
OP - have you installed all of the updates and firmware updates? What are you using for A/V? What type of router are you using? Are you on 2.4GHz Wireless or 5GHz? Are you using Bluetooth while on 2.4GHz?

We could help given enough info....

fletch33

as a side note my general iPad response is "do me a favor and send me an email and attach that picture you took and that PDF document i need" ;)

but seriously i do not have issues with mine and sorry you are having these problems

OP
A

Antr1

OP - have you installed all of the updates and firmware updates? What are you using for A/V? What type of router are you using? Are you on 2.4GHz Wireless or 5GHz? Are you using Bluetooth while on 2.4GHz?

We could help given enough info....

I installed all updates from the check for updates. Then I called Microsoft agent and they had me re install the modem driver...I am using a router/modem from xfinity. I use 5ghz because it is a Ac compatible router so I put all my devices if they run Ac on 5 ghz then all others on 2.4. My Bluetooth is on because I use the pen a lot. Maybe I received a bad one

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I installed all updates from the check for updates. Then I called Microsoft agent and they had me re install the modem driver...I am using a router/modem from xfinity. I use 5ghz because it is a Ac compatible router so I put all my devices if they run Ac on 5 ghz then all others on 2.4. My Bluetooth is on because I use the pen a lot. Maybe I received a bad one
Comcast DNS is infamous for issues relating to websites no loading from Windows 8.x - 10 clients - I switch DNS providers to get around it at home...

OP
A

Antr1

Really that is crazy. Dang Comcast! Well can someone help I tried to factory reset surface pro 4 to see if that clears anything up ( start from scratch). But now it is stuck on 8%. I tried to reset it again but to no avail it seems like it's stuck in a loop

leeshor

I never use Comcast's DNS if I can help it. Right now my Comcast is on Google DNS servers. 8.8.8.8 - 8.8.4.4

You could also use OpenDNS's servers 208.67.222.222 - 208.67.220.220

OP
A

Antr1

so i went to best buy and replaced my pro 4 and the new one works great! Thank y'all for the help. One question have yall noticed a color change when using edge on websites?