What's new

Surface product placement

GreatWindows

Surface needs more exposure, its only a matter of time before business will start buying them in bulks and using them for business.

Chubnut

Surface RT on TV programmes

Just watching NCIS: LA (don't judge me) and one of the team whipped out his RT, started using it, then attached the keyboard with a welcome snap!

Pretty excellent product placement by MS I thought. Has anyone else seen the RT in action on other tv shows?
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

Pirnie

Microsoft hides all their new development stuff "...in plain sight" on Hawaii 5-0. They were using the Surface way before it was released.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Rich Eisen uses Surface at NFL Scouting Combines. After further review I don't believe it is a Surface but it should have been ;)

[video=youtube;RS54UtlBC2Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS54UtlBC2Y&feature=player_embedded[/video]

*Note might be another tablet in a case.

Last edited:

kristalsoldier

I think they're doing pretty good with these placements.. the other day lumia 920 was on burn notice..

Burn Notice? Which season? I thought the new season start sometime in summer of this year....But those Surface placements in those clips looked nice!

wvevie

Surface on NCIS?

I'm not positive, but I think I saw a Surface on NCIS last night. It actually figured into the plot as the mope was caught on camera stealing it to cover up his crime.

At one point during the investigation they made a point of a close up of the kickstand being clicked out. I have it on DVR. I'm going to back check.

jamearl

It was in several scenes on the show last night. The computer guy was carrying it around. He had the Surface Pro as identified by 26 degree sides and fan vent.

bosamar

It was in several scenes on the show last night. The computer guy was carrying it around. He had the Surface Pro as identified by 26 degree sides and fan vent.

Being retired Navy I kinda enjoy NCIS but believe me, it gets hokey once in a while. I've seen the RT and the Pro on that show. Excellent advertising.

starLog

NCIS Los Angles

Anyone notice the TV show uses what looks like the Pro.

They have a blue led on the upper right edge, any idea what this really is used for?

The two geeks in the upstairs Tech lab are who I am inquiring about.