What's new

SurfaceForums.net Site Software Upgrade

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Web-Upgrade.jpg

As you guys have probably noticed, we performed a site update today. We upgraded the forum software to offer some new features and functionality. This new upgrade is also more secure and most importantly is much more mobile friendly than ever before.

Of course, during the process, there are likely to be a few hiccups. Please sound off and let us know if you experience any problems. The site admins and mods will do our best to help out with any issues you have.

Thanks for your patience and enjoy the fresh new stuff!

dascrow

Administrator
Staff member
Please let us know in this thread if you notice any problems or issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

pcom

Tapatalk doesn't seem to be working - getting message "Failed to connect to forum, please check with the forum administrator if this problem persists"

Jeffrey

Tapatalk doesn't seem to be working - getting message "Failed to connect to forum, please check with the forum administrator if this problem persists"
There will be a few issues and bugs to be worked out. I am sure Tapa will be up and running very soon.

foghat

Maybe I am missing it, but is there no longer an indicator which identifies threads one is participating in?

Edit: Ah, seems the indicator is there on new posts with new software, but did not carry over from posts made previous to forum upgrade.

lparsons21

For Tapatalk users, I think if you delete the forum, kill the software and redo the subscription to here, it will all work. I had to do that with satelliteguys when they shifted to this same software.