What's new

System Thread Exception Not Handled blue screen, anybody else getting this a lot?

chekhonte

Over the last couple of weeks I've been getting this blue screen regularly. Probably once a day. Googling it the most common cause is a graphics driver problem. There have been two Nvidia graphics driver updates that I've installed but the issue has not resolved.

Is anybody else getting this error? Are there other solutions to it? I'm about to reinstall my OS at this point.

Nuspieds

Yes, exact same issues here and I, too, have the same SB2 model.

Furthermore, I never had this type of instability with the SB2 before, so it was very annoying for the frequency at which it was occurring.

1809 update came to me this morning, however, so if that's the fix, it certainly remains to be seen.

OP
chekhonte

chekhonte

Me either. My internet has been out for the last day and a half so I can't even check to see if 1809 is available for me. Let me know if it fixes this problem for you.

Nuspieds

Well, it has only been 24 hours but so far, so good.

If I make it a week without the issue re-occurring, then I'll consider it resolved.

That's a long internet service outage you are experiencing; I hope you get it back soon.

freed0m

Yes, I have been getting BoD for past two weeks... Very annoying. I am running Version 1809 (installed on 12/12/2018)