What's new

tegra zone app

Sin

Crashing a lot for me as well. Hopefully they improve the stability of the app.

ArnoldC

It's just another "portal" for games and old news, so not really of value add. I've uninstalled it since.

R0bR

Seems to crash more often if you try to look at the game screens. Still, I didn't even know all those games we're available, Windows Store does such a poor job at showcasing anything. I see the same apps showing in the store for weeks on the main page. No wonder Rubicon didn't so well with their game release, nobody knew about it.

Sin

The Windows Phone Market has been the same where the apps that get showcased are terrible and the best in class applications are not shown at the top of there respective categories. Makes find decent apps challenging.

R0bR

The Windows Phone Market has been the same where the apps that get showcased are terrible and the best in class applications are not shown at the top of there respective categories. Makes find decent apps challenging.

That's true, I have the WPCentral app and they recommend apps and report on top apps coming available, its pretty much where I get my info from. It's rare that I actually go to the Store searching for anything.

Sin

Same here. I'm sure Windows 8 will end up similar, since fixing the Store showcase and rankings doesn't seem to be high on Microsoft's priority.