What's new

Tempered Glass Screen Shield & the Pen

Fabian F

Hey,
I was just wondering, if anybody here has tested a tempered glass protection screen shield on the Surface Pro 3 especially in combination with the pen use. As all conventional screen protections seem to fail the pen test (basing on reviews here and on Amazon), this may be the only feasible solution.

Looking forward to your replies!

Best,
Fabian

Wiidesire

On my own experience on Note 3/ Note 10.1 a Glass screen protector won't change the "feeling" because well... It's glass..

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
What? I've seen posts in this forum with videos included showing great success with some regular screen protectors and pen use.

I made a review of the matte HD by illumishield, will do one of the gloss HD in a few days. Subscribe and see my other videos too!

There's another video after one week of using this on my channel as well.

rege0039

I fitted one on my SP3 that I got from ebay in UK. Works great and looks good, easier to fit than the 'shield' plastic film types and feels just like the screen.

Some say you don't need one but having spent over £750 and worked hard to get my SP3 early before UK release date I want to look after it !!!

ipaq_101

I fitted one on my SP3 that I got from ebay in UK. Works great and looks good, easier to fit than the 'shield' plastic film types and feels just like the screen.

Some say you don't need one but having spent over £750 and worked hard to get my SP3 early before UK release date I want to look after it !!!

how about some pictures and a link to what you purchased?

mobile-freak

Helly
did anyone tried this combination with the tempered glass? If yes does it work good with the pen ?

Last edited: