What's new

Tester needed for winrt version of my app.

goodintentions

I just added some javascript components to my app. Been working on this for a while. I tried to make it compatible with windows rt. However, I no longer have a windows rt device. And without testing it on rt, there's no way for me to know that it works at all until I start getting 1 star reviews from disgruntled rt users.

Who wants to be my guinea pig? I'll pm you a link to my app and you can install the trial version of it. I'll tell you what part of the app to use to test things out.

Many thanks.

OP
G

goodintentions

Bump.

Forgot to say. I'm asking a winrt user to download the trial of my app from the windows store. So, it's not like I'm asking you to download and install an unsafe, unverified app.

Here's the link to it.

http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/e...rocessor/4ae5b098-96f6-41ac-add8-2e98dd20f538

I've recently added about 10mb of javascript to the app. Since I don't own a winrt device anymore, I have no idea if the javascript is playing nicely with the other languages in the winrt version. Just go to Tools -> Equation/Formula and paste the following into the input box and then press enter.

\begin{array}{*{20}c} {x = \frac{{ - b \pm \sqrt {b^2 - 4ac} }}{{2a}}} & {{\rm{,}}}& {ax^2 + bx + c = 0} \\ \end{array}

Do you see the equation displayed like this?

screenshot.png