What's new

Thank you but I'm off to new and better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Thanks for the information and help but due to the lack of help, support, or smallest concern from the giant microsoft I'm off to find a device that's better and the company actually wants to sell. So thanks again and I'm sure ill see you on another forum at some point in time! You all are wonderful but I'm sure there's got to be something better than microsoft out there, even Apple treats their customers better.

Arizona Willie

That's strange. I've had pretty darn good response from Microsoft. Better than many software companies.

Funny, when I took my tablet to the Ghost Armor kiosk in the mall the other day, all 4 of the people working their were drooling over my Surface Pro and everyone of them was talking about how they are saving up to get one etc. etc. etc.

I doubt Microsoft will miss him.

He's likely and Apple fan-boi anyway who will never have a good word to say about Microsoft.

But the fact is, that the Surface tablets are kicking Apple butt and Apple is desperately trying to catch up.

mitchellvii

Well, in defense of Angel, when I first got my SP I had an issue that I called Customer Support about. At the time it was somewhat of an "urgent" matter and got "kicked upstairs" to one of their "specialty teams". I was assured they would be calling me within 48 hours. 3 weeks later their "specialty team" finally reached out to me via email about my issue. 3 weeks. That's pretty lame.

Nuspieds

I never called; I always used the online chat instead.

When my issue was escalated, however, they always responded back in the promised timeframe. The lack of expertise/knowledge/troubleshooting techniques demonstrated by the online Answer Tech was painful to endure at times, but proceeding to escalation was never an issue and I appreciated that.

A few weeks ago when I experienced a strange charge issue (it appeared that it wasn't charging), first they asked me where I purchased the device and when I told them Best Buy, they still suggested that I send it back to them so that they can replace it. I found that to be quite impressive.

OP
A

Angel

That's strange. I've had pretty darn good response from Microsoft. Better than many software companies.

Funny, when I took my tablet to the Ghost Armor kiosk in the mall the other day, all 4 of the people working their were drooling over my Surface Pro and everyone of them was talking about how they are saving up to get one etc. etc. etc.

I doubt Microsoft will miss him.

He's likely and Apple fan-boi anyway who will never have a good word to say about Microsoft.

But the fact is, that the Surface tablets are kicking Apple butt and Apple is desperately trying to catch up.

Arizona I doubt MS will miss me either and I'm a she...Angel as in with wings.

I've been a huge MS fan and even hoped to work for them someday!

I've never liked Apple but did have to purchase for my daughter because of school requirement and their service has been exemplary.

I'm disabled and can barely lift a school book much less a laptop that was one of the reasons I was interested in the pro the second was I could program on it which is why I'm in school...I don't want to rely on the government to pay my bills, I want to work but when you are stuck in bed most of the time what employment options do you have....wait programming.

They took my funds then said there's no order by the time they can fix it, it will be well over a week an I don't think that is fair.

So before you go spouting off your 'Apple-boy' crap maybe you should think of asking what the issue is...you are simply rude...did I say anything nasty about you? Why did you feel the need to attack me?

Feeling inadequate in someway Arizona?

TeknoBlast

bear_ohsnap_zpsd194a7fd.jpg

Codevine

I don't think Apple is getting owned by the Surface tablets and that Apple has to try to catch up desperately at this point. And no, I don't own an iPad and I do love my Surface Pro (although you can't compare a Surface Pro with an iPad).

mitchellvii

If Surface Pro doesn't want to get pwned by new devices like the Samsung ATIV Q they better BRING IT in the SP II.

Status
Not open for further replies.