What's new

Thank you but I'm off to new and better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuspieds

Gay bashing, hanging, columbine, all these are caused by bullying and attacks because people have different opinions than others...
Good grief! Gay bashing, racism, Columbine, etc., all because someone stated that you were overreacting?! If that isn't like stretching concrete as if it were an elastic band, then I don't know what is!

Angel, as an example, I have owned an antivirus software and a NAS device. In both cases, I ended up having horrible experiences after years of usage and I eventually wrote my "Thank You and Goodbye" posts on their respective forum. My message was specifically that: Thank you and Goodbye. It wasn't to engage into any back-and-forth or difference of opinions between forum members; rather, it was just to state "thank you, goodbye, and the reasons why I was leaving the product/forum." That's it, that's all.

Now, if you've made your peace and found what you hope and believe is a greener pasture, then more power to you, good luck, and good riddance! There's no need to continue to linger around here, so go already!

However, even if where you end up you eventually determine that it isn't greener, then by all means come back and write a new post with your experiences to share with us all and, of course, you will be more than welcomed back. In the meantime, though, if you've already made up your mind, then please exit and close the door behind you.

OP
A

Angel

Nope decided to stay...didn't realize I wasn't allowed to say bye to friends.

Didn't ask you to come to this thread...you go away

Nuspieds

Nope decided to stay...didn't realize I wasn't allowed to say bye to friends.

Didn't ask you to come to this thread...you go away
No, you didn't ask, and that's because you need not to; this is a public site, forum and thread. Anyone can read and respond. If you've got issues with difference of opinion then, once again, go already!

What's absolutely fascinating are the criticisms you have laid on Tonyz3 yet, with post after post, those same criticisms can easily be applied to you.

People in glass houses...

Last edited:
OP
A

Angel

I didn't bash him read the thread...you told me to go away first I'm defending myself

Glass houses are beautiful I would love one...gonna buy it?

I plant roses and daisys and fly traps for the nasty flys that try to buzz in...snap...yummm

Russ

Damn! This is the longest running soap opera since Oprah came on the scene.

Angel --

I know that "breakin' up is hard to do" -- they even wrote a song about it -- but you just gotta pull yourself together and do it. You will feel a lot better afterward; I promise.

What you really need is a link to Facebook, or one of the other social media sites where your kind of caterwauling is regular fare. This is a site for grown-ups, and it's beginning to look like you ain't one. Ok, you've had your "fifteen minutes of fame," and you have garnered more attention than you get in your normal week, but, really, enough is enough.

However, if you insist on prolonging this, as I expect you will, please bring along a supply of barf-bags for the onlookers.

Have a good day,

Russ

OP
A

Angel

If or I emailed the moderators hours ago asking for it to be locked but its still open and thank you for just commenting and not bashing me

CrippsCorner

But the fact is, that the Surface tablets are kicking Apple butt and Apple is desperately trying to catch up.

As much as I love my Surface (which is a lot, otherwise I wouldn't be here!) this is absolute codswallop.

OK, kayzee ... show me your Ipad mult-tasking.

I wasn't referring to what the machines are capable of. But kicking Apple's butt? I don't think so...

Microsoft Surface sales just 1.5m compared to iPad's 23m? | T3

Which equates to about 6% of Surface sales Vs. iPad, quite a way to go yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.