What's new

Thank You Team Behind Surface Forums

D.T. Rose

Hello, everyone; introducing myself and offering a sense of gratitude toward those of whom have put in the work in getting this place started. I like it, and I'm looking forward to meeting many others who are also interested and driven by Microsoft's latest endeavor. I have high hopes for the product, as it seems more than promising with its modern UI and desktop integration. This is going to set the tablet world on fire--watch.

Again, thank you to all those involved in creating this site. Your hard work is appreciated. Nice to meet you.

-D.T. Rose

J515OP

Super Moderator
Hi and welcome. We are excited to finally be able to have some action with the Surface tablets. One more week!

OP
D

D.T. Rose

Hi and welcome. We are excited to finally be able to have some action with the Surface tablets. One more week!

I can hardly wait myself! I haven't had this much faith in Microsoft for years. And while many may bark of their disgust toward Windows 8, I'm actually looking forward to embracing it. What many folks--those behind the negative, mass hysteria--don't seem to understand is how Microsoft had to make this move; otherwise, there would be no Microsoft down the road. They must conform to the status quo in order to remain relevant. Thanks again!

:)

Chip

If any of the Surface Development team read this forum I would like to thank them for the excellent job in designing and building the Surface. Components and fit/finish are amazing. Can stand the Surface up in landscape or portrait mode with kickstand.